Photographs and videos
Photographs of winning artists and videos interview......
MASTER OF ART INTERNATIONAL Volume I
Rare opportunity to have the first photo book publication...
Tanya Marie Reeves - AUSTRALIA
Master of Art International
See selected artists winning entries...
MASTER OF ART INTERNATIONAL
An annual international juror selling exhibition on themed of masterpieces....
Final Call for Entries to Artists : END 29TH JULY
MASTER OF ART
Art Exhibition and Awards 2016
About the competition:
- Master of Art International - Art Exhibition and Awards 2016 ("the competition") is one of the most prestigious competitions of its kind, on the themed of Masterpiece - exclusively the very best collection of original art work painting and drawing for annual international art selling exhibition.
- Master of Art International - Art Exhibition and Awards 2016 venue is at The Auditorium and The Gallery, The Forum, Millenium Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 1TF, England, United Kingdom.
- Can enter unlimited number of entries, no size requirements, the entry fee is £ 30.00 each. Open for nine categories of work such as Abstract, Architecture, Cotemporary, Fine Art, Botanical, Illustration, Landscape, Portrait and Wildlife.
- The competition is open to all artists worldwide aged 18 or over and all entries must receive until 5 p.m. GMT, Friday 29th July 2016.
- Please make sure you read the terms and conditions and frequently ask questions in advance. If you can't find the answer to your question, please contact us.
- The competitions were produced, managed and owned by Margarita Feaks Gallery .
- By encouraging innovation and creativity whilst maintained excellence in originality, the competition seeks to promote the discovery, understanding and responsible enjoyment of the wonders of art.
Reasons to enter:
Date for your diary:
- Friday, 29th July 2016 competition closes.
- Monday, 8th August 2016 artists with an artwork in the pre-selection will be notified and asked to deliver the original work.
- Wednesday, 24th August 2016 from 13:30 - 14:00 to artists with pre-selected art work delivery for final selection.
- Saturday, 24th September 2016 the official gallery opening and the winner of the Master of Art International 2016 announced.
How to enter:
We have tried to keep it simple as possible, and it should be familiar if you have entered before.
- Register by paying entry fee.
- You will receive the application pack upon registration, complete the Entry Form and send it back by return email or by post with checklist requirements to us by 17:00, Friday 29th July.
- If you are successful in the pre-selection, we will notify you by post and as you to deliver your selected original art work on the specific submission day, time and location.